Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bronze

I’m looking at my calendar and I can’t really believe my eyes again. It looks like a second silver-lined week is headed my way, and I didn’t even realize it.

Well, kinda. The first silver-lined week was September 18th to 26th, wherein we had a 3-day-weekend, followed by a two-day work week, and then I had myself a four-day weekend right after that (I created this by taking Friday off, but Thursday was a holiday).

This coming weekend is another 3-day lovely, then there’s good ol’ Tuesday and Wednesday, and then I’m off to Tokyo for the conference, which is work, but it’s not at all like work.

I’m still under the weather, pretty as the weather has been. The dollar dropped some MORE against the yen and I sent home all my extra cash.

That’s about all for now. Shikoku stuff is almost ready to be posted. Then I can get back to observing life in this my little trainless town. Hopefully you’ll get to hear about speech contest and taking walks real soon!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment