Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pilgrim

I'm going to Kyoto today, just for the day, because it's a national holiday, and because I always told myself that city was just a hop, skip, and jump from my own town. It's sunny and windy and mid-late November when the momiji trees are at their best (photos pending).

I've decided that November is in fact the best time to visit Japan (maybe outside of cherry blossom season, but I think I like this one better, personally).

I know I ought to clean my house some more, run more errands, write more here and there and everywhere. But when the weather is good and it's the season to be out there, I just gotta go. Which is why I think I can't do NaNoWriMo very well.

So anyway, maybe as a maple-tree pilgrim, maybe just as a pilgrim, I'm going it hitoride by highway bus and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment