Sunday, January 30, 2011

Me and my Comb

I just got the Hyogo Times file to proof before distribution and I'm having to make myself not go over it tonight.. I'm just excited about it, is all. I imagine the kick I get out of Being Editor will die down eventually and become just another thing I do.

But right now, I don't just do it. I want to do it and have to go to bed instead. Haha. Seriously. The PDF looks sweet. And I've already found a bunch of "errors" and nitpicky crap to ask to be changed.. I want to read over every last little detail and smooth over every last photo caption.

Do you ever do something and stop to consider maybe you were born to do it?

Here's to tomorrow, and my fine toothed-comb. (I also get to do letters with first years tomorrow... I love that pack of weirdos)

1 comment:

  1. See I told you Emlem. Born to publish! You've always been my best editor.

    ReplyDelete