Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Status: Less Cold Than Hokkaido. Kind of.

Hokkaido was, of course, amazing. I like being on vacation. I don't much like recovering from it!

As soon as I got back to work, I was thrown right into full-class days (five or six out of six.. in tomorrow's case, 7 our of 6, haha), excluding today which is only two (enabling me to catch up somewhat on the Hyogo Timez and plan for upcoming classes, and try to get a little Japanese handled, but not much on other things).

Of course the house is barely above "wreck" status, and I have no time for anything.

The photos will go up (and blow your mind) in a bit. But until then I've gotta be shikkari about my work! I think they're pulling me into class a lot now because it's nearly the end of the semester (seriously, where did it go?).. graduation is March 11th, and the oldest students have taken their major high school entrance exams. My last class with those beloved ruffians, the 3-nens (also called "the cats" in tagging) will be next Wednesday.

The others have finals coming up, so I have no idea what's going on with that. I'll spend several days in a row at elementary (which also requires much more intense planning) coming up, so I'll be prepping for that, too.

Just an update to let you know I'm alive and pretty genki (pretty genki, not 100%), and busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment